Skip to content ↓

Support by Outside Providers​​​​​​​

Who are the other people providing services to children with an SEND in this school?

Paid for centrally by the local authority but delivered in school:

  • Autism Outreach Service
  • Lead SEND Officer
  • Specialist Support Service for SEND (SSSEN) who provide:-
      • Individualised learning programmes
      • Specialist training for SENTA’s
      • Liaise with parents
      • Staff training
  • Speech and Language Therapy (provided by Health but paid for by the Local Authority)

Paid for directly by the school:

  • Educational Psychology Service. 
  • Behaviour Support Service
  •  Family Support worker

Paid for and provided by the Health Service but delivered in school:

  • School Nurse
  • Occupational Therapy Physiotherapy
  • Physical Impairment team
  • Vision Impairment team