Ideas for Home Learning
- Create a poster displaying your knowledge of Earth and Space
- Create a vlog that demonstrates your Earth and Space knowledge
- Research the phases of the moon and display the phases in a creative way (Oreos work well)!
- Create a model of the solar system
- Create a news report (paper or video) based on the Apollo 11 landing on the moon.
- Create a fact file all about the planets in the solar system
Design Your Own Experiment
Plan an investigation like you would at school:
- Come up with questions to answer, eg, 'How Do Shadow Lengths Change During The Day'
- Make a prediction, eg, 'I predict that shadows will get longer as the day goes on
- List the variables/things to keep the same, eg, 'Measure in the same place using the same object, but change the time by measuring every hour'
- List equipment, eg,'Measuring tape, Chalk to draw around the shadow'
- Results could be in a table
- Concusion, eg, 'The results show that the later we measured...'