Home Page

Longmoor Primary School

Lifelong Learners


Derbyshire Substance Misuse Service

Getting help for drug addiction and issues 

Your GP is a good place to start. They can discuss your problems with you and get you into treatment.

They may offer you treatment at the practice or refer you to your local drug service.

If you're not comfortable talking to your GP, you can approach your local drug treatment service yourself.


The Frank website will give you details of local drug treatment services. 


Contact details:


 0300 123 6600


The Derbyshire Substance Misuse service is based in Ilkeston and will also be able to provide advice and support.


Contact details:


0115 9309442