Ofsted Parent View is an online survey that allows parents to give their views about their child’s school. Parents can complete the survey at any time. By ‘parents’, we mean any person with parental responsibility for a child at the school.
Ofsted Parent View is also the main mechanism for parents to give their views to inspectors at the time of a school inspection.
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
The survey asks parents to respond to 14 statements and questions.
1. My child is happy at this school.
2. My child feels safe at this school.
3. The school makes sure its pupils are well behaved.
4. My child has been bullied and the school dealt with the bullying quickly and effectively.
5. The school makes me aware of what my child will learn during the year.
6. When I have raised concerns with the school they have been dealt with properly.
7. Does your child have special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND)? (yes or no)
If yes, the survey asks parents how strongly they agree with this statement: ‘My child has SEND, and the school gives them the support they need to succeed.’
8. The school has high expectations for my child.
9. My child does well at this school.
10. The school lets me know how my child is doing.
11. There is a good range of subjects available to my child at this school.
12. My child can take part in clubs and activities at this school.
13. The school supports my child’s wider personal development.
14. I would recommend this school to another parent. (yes or no)