Parent View is the main route for parents and carers to give their views to Ofsted during a school inspection and at any time of the year. It also offers a simple way for those who lead and manage schools to find out what parents think of the school.
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
1. My child is happy at this school
2. My child feels safe at this school
3. My child makes good progress at this school
4. My child is well looked after at this school
5. My child is taught well at this school
6. My child receives appropriate homework for their age
7. This school makes sure its pupils are well behaved
8. This school deals effectively with bullying
9. This school is well led and managed
10. This school responds well to any concerns I raise
11. I receive valuable information from the school about my child’s progress
12. Would you recommend this school to another parent?